Tai Chi Quan Program
Every single person without exception has a desire to preserve his or her health.”Many times an illness begins when one is unaware of an imbalance that has subtly begun. This allows a pathogen to accumulate and degenerate the body, progressing to the point where it penetrates the level of the bones and marrow.
Techniques for both physical and mental encompassing one idea.
- Helps us to separate the yin and yang of the body while in motion,
- Within this stillness, it helps to harmonise yin and yang,
- Allows activation of the meridians and collaterals,
- Enhances the regulation and flow of Qi and blood circulation,
- Balance and stabalise the central equilibrium,
- Works on the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system,
- Relaxes the physical body, defines and distinguishes between the principle of full and empty allowing our whole gravity to drop down completely,
- Allows the sinking of Qi into the lower dantian/cauldron of life